Steel Bite Pro
Here at Steel Bite Pro, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with truly natural products and without harmful chemicals or additives. We started as a small and permanent grassroots company, now growing in reputation and momentum as we continue to help more and more people around the world solve their gum problems. Our desire is to show people that they can heal their gums naturally, and that they do not have to manage repeatedly between thousands of dollars because of oral health and restorative dental work.
We strive not to injure the life-sustaining ecosystem that blesses the inhabitants of our Earth, which means avoiding traces of poison or pollution from the production of Steel Bite Pro. We choose our contract manufacturing facilities, whose practices are in line with our intentions and produce all raw materials and packaging in a less polluting and more sustainable manner. We do not see it as something we have (or will have) once and for all, but as something that works for us.
6 vitamins and minerals your mouth needs
Calcium: Calcium is the most lavish mineral in the body and friend of teeth. The Minerals helps construct bones and lay out structural support. Calcium plays a key factor in your mouth it helps to harden your enamel and strengthen your jawbone.
- What to eat: In addition to milk, cheese, yogurt, broccoli and salmon are good sources of calcium.
Vitamin D: Vitamin D is a friend of Calcium it grips calcium while increasing the absorption of bone minerals, it is very important to gain the amount of vitamin D you need to get more calcium.
- What to eat: Body naturally gets vitamin D when we are exposed to sunlight, Vitamin D is also found in fatty fish like Canned tuna and Portobello mushrooms. You can also find foods rich in vitamin D, such as milk, orange juice, and whole grains.
Potassium: Potassium improves the concentration of bone minerals. It works with magnesium to prevent the blood from becoming acidic, which expels calcium from your bones and teeth.
- What to eat: Bananas are a known source of potassium. Lima beans, tomatoes, Swiss chart, potatoes, sweet potatoes, butter, plums and other fruits and vegetables that is high in minerals.
Phosphorus: It supports calcium to build strong bones and teeth.
- What to eat: Seafood such as Scallops, herring, cod, shrimp, tuna, salmon. If you want to get your phosphorus from plant-based foods, consider soybeans, peas and pumpkin seeds. You can also find phosphorus in cheese and in red meats.
Vitamin K: it helps prevent bone fractures. It helps your body build a protein called Osteocalcin that supports bone strength.
- What to eat: Chopping leaves, greens, collards and spinach can help increase your vitamin K intake.
Vitamin C: strengthens the gums and soft tissues of the mouth. This will help protect the gums from the early stages of gum disease and make the teeth softer.
- What to eat: You know that citrus fruits have a lot of vitamin C, but you can also find it in potatoes and leafy vegetables.
Make sure you have these important ingredients in your diet. These nutrients are essential for your dental health and for your healthy Teeth and Gums.
- Milk Thistle
- Green dandelion plant
- Methionine and L-Cysteine
- Grape seed and Ginger Extract
- Artichoke, chance pederast, red raspberry
- Rocky Bird Root, Dandelion Root, Celery Seed and Yellow Sink
All the ingredients are tested on:
- Heavy metals [Arsenic (As), Chromium (Cr) , Cadmium (Cd), Lead (Pb), and Mercury (Hg)]
- Total plate count (TPC – represents total mass of bacteria)
What causes bleeding gums?
There are various causes of bleeding gums. Each cause of gingival bleeding needs to be treated differently, so it is important to find the unique cause of gingival bleeding and treat it appropriately. Bleeding gums should usually not cause serious alarms. However, you must take appropriate steps to resolve the underlying problem and prevent a more serious situation. To find out how to get rid of gum bleeding, you first need to find the cause of gum bleeding.
Steel Bite Pro Review
- Steel Bite Pro contains no artificial colors, flavors or any other artificial ingredients.
- It’s antibiotic-free, hormone-free and fluoride-free.
- The box is made from 100% recycled fiber.
- The production plant is CGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) regulations enforced by the FDA
- The bottle we use (HDPE with Plastic Identification Code 2) does not contain (and therefore cannot leach) Bisphenol-A (BPA), an estrogen mimic that’s common to some other kinds of plastic.
One of many companies going green, Steel Bite Pro is proud to be a part of the new wave of corporate responsibility across the globe.
The price breakdown of each package is as follows.
|One Bottle 30 day supply||$69/ Bottle|
|Three Bottles 90 day supply||$59/ Bottle|
|Six Bottles 180 day supply||$49/ Bottle|
We value our screening process, and fully comply with the United States Pharmacopoeic Convention (USP) to ensure that the final product relies on the strict high standards we set.
- It helps in the usual development and take care of teeth and gums.
- It guides calcium into teeth.
- Slow down the calcification of arteries and other soft tissues.
- Teeth help in normal growth and maintenance of teeth and gums
- As prevents the counting of arteries and other soft tissues
- Provides dual action support for bone and vascular health
- Cal is best used with calcium and vitamin D supplementation
Each dose provides 24 hours of protection from the arteries causing damage by directing calcium to the teeth and gums where it is most needed.
The Steel bite Pro Supplement formula found exclusively on steelbitepro.com can help rebuild gum strength and improve overall dental health.
Steel Bite Pro provides patented probiotic support for tooth and gum health. This formula features a unique‚ highly desirable strain of Streptococcus salivary that is able to colonize and beneficially reside in the mouth. It has proven that it can be used adults as well as children (age: 5 and up).‚ for healthy tooth and gum crutch.
- Features a unique‚ highly desirable strain of Streptococcus salivary able to colonize and beneficially reside in the mouth.
- Successful for adults and children (age: 5 and up).
Steel Bite Pro is more than just a supplement. Along with Teeth and Gum, the supplement promotes overall health as well.
The supplement brings back calcium and minerals to the body and it also boost your confidence. Overall, Steel Bite Pro is a complete package and a beneficial Dental supplement. Check Steel Bite Pro for user reviews of this supplement.